Privacy And Policy
Some times we change our terms and policy. But be sure when we change any policy we update here. And we try to mail you about our change.
What Information We Collect
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.We collects information that you voluntarily Provide us. We Collect information Like :
- When you sign up to receive our emails, newsletters or other communications, we collect your email address;
- When you choose to participate in contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered via the Services, you give us your name, email, and any other information required;
- When you contact our customer service, or request any other assistance, we collect information from you;
Where We Use Your Information
We use your information to help you use and navigate the Services, such as:
- Making the Services available to you Sending service-related communication (e.g., changes to our policies)
- Providing customer service
- Send you newsletters and emails
- Letting you take part in contests, sweepstakes, promotions, surveys and comments
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Arrange access to and communicate with you about your account
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, suggestions or complaints
- Send you information about features and enhancements of the Services
We Don’t Share your Data to Others We Only Use For Promotion Purpose. We generally do not want to gather any sensitive information about you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What Can You Do.
If You Think your Data is not safe to us you have to contact us immediately.
How Can You Contact Us
If you have any concern just visit our Contact page and contact with us.
This is The privacy And Policy Of Somagom.com.