If you are a new Apple AirPods Pro user then this article is for you. Because here we shared some valuable tips and tricks for Apple Airpod Pro users. Follow our tips and use your Airpod Pro like a pro.
1. How to Connect Airpod to Non-Apple Devices
Do you know like the original AirPods, the Airpods Pro can use with Non-Apple devices? To connect your Airpods Pro with Windows PC or your Android smartphones follow these steps:
- First, open the case.
- Hold down the small button on the back of AirPod.
- Release the button, when the indicator light starts blinking in white.
- Open the Bluetooth setting on your phone and Pair a new device.
- Follow the prompts and Connect your non-apple device.
2. Save AirPod Pro Battery
Battery power is one of the most important matters for wireless devices. With a full charge, you are getting more than 24 hours of listening time. But the thing is if you want To save the battery life of your AirPods by using one AirPods Pro and keeping the other one in the case.
Do not repeatedly open and close the case. Apple says that repeatedly opening and closing the AirPods case reduces the battery charge. You can turn down the volume. And you are not using the AirPods always keep it in the case.
3. Remove and replace the ear tips
- To remove AirPods Pro fully firmly with your fingers at the base of the ear tp.
- To Attach, align the ear tips with the oval-shape connector push the ear tips onto the connector until it clicks into place.
4. How to Noise control into AirPods Pro
Apple AirPods Pro comes with three different types of noise control. The first one is Noise cancellation, the second one is transparency mode and the last one is OFF.
- Active Noise Cancellation: Just press and hold the force sensor on the stem of your AirPods Pro until your ear gets a chime.
- Transparency mode: when you are using both Airpods, then Press and hold either AirPods Pro stem to cycle between Noise Cancellation and Transparency.
The best way is, Access the control center on your iPhone or iPad then press down on the volume and now you can switch among three different modes.
5. Share Your Apple AirPods with other
Do you want to listen to the same music or audio together? Just go to the control center of your iPhone and tap the AirPlay icon for the current audio and tap the option to share audio. And choose the other set of AirPod. When you see entries for the booth headphones then tap to circle for the other set and connect it. And the best thing is if another user has a set of regular or Beats headphones you can connect.
6. Find Your Lost Airpod Pro
You may lose your Airpod Pro. To find your Airpod location follow the following steps:
- First, open find my app on your iOS device. If you don’t have an iOS device then you can visit (icloud.com).
- Then click on the devices tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Now select your Airpods Pro list.
- You will hear a sound if the Airpod is somewhere near within earshot. And if don’t you will see the location where the last place the device connected.
7. How To Reset Airpod Pro
It is easy to reset your Airpod Pro setting. To reset your device setting follow the following steps:
- The first thing you need to do is you have to put Airpods into the case and clod the case lid.
- Now, wait for thirty (30) seconds.
- Open your iOS device or Phone and go to the setting>bluetooth and tap the circled “i” icon.
- You will see forget the device and select it, now tap again to confirm.
- To connect again follow the way we mentioned above.
Hey dude, to read the latest product review, tech tips and tricks visit us regularly. If you want to publish your product review or promote your product you can submit a guest post here.