Want to learn how to check computer specs? Yes, You are in the right place. Checking or find out computer specifications is so much easy. And today in this article I will teach you step by step how to easily check your computer specs. So, let’s start and learn how to check computer specs in a minute.
Check Computer Specs With System Information On Windows
1. First Click on the Windows logo on the computer screen. You will see, The start menu will pop. Click on the setting icon ( The gear-shaped icon) in the bottom left of the start menu.
2. You will find Windows Setting. Now Select and click on the System in the upper side of the window.
3. Now click on the About tab. You will find it in the lower-left corner of the window. As I mark on the image.
4. You will find all Specification Like – Device name, Processor, Installed RAM, Device ID, Product ID, System Type, Pen and Touch.
Check Computer Specs On MACOS
Follow the following steps to check computer specs on MAC.
- Click On The Apple Menu: In the top left corner of the screen, you will find an apple-shaped icon. It will open a drop-down menu.
- Click on About This MAC: Top of the drop-down menu of the Apple menu you will find About this MAC. Open it. Review the information Like- MAC processor, RAM, and graphics unit.
- Click System Report: For more information Click on System Report. You will find it at the Bottom of About. It will show you the System Report window.
- Open the hardware menu: On the left top, you will find the right-facing arrow. If the arrow to the left of the Hardware is facing down then it already open.
- Select Graphics/ Display: It will see you a list of your MAC’s hardware components below the hardware heading. Click >Memory to get a better look at your MAC RAM.
2 Useful Computer Keyboard Shortcut: ( Windows )
- To Clear Your Cache in second: Control+Shift+R
- Lock Your Computer In a second: Windows+L
- To Open Last Closed Tab in on click: Press Control enter Shift+T
Congratulations, you have learned how to check computer specs. Try this method and if you face any issues let us know, we are here to help you out.
To read more tips and tricks on Computers and Other technology devices visit us regularly. Stay Home Stay Safe. Thank You.
Read More: How to Stop Robocalls
Read More: How to Speed Up Computer