Taking screenshots from a laptop, desktop or smartphone is not a hard job. But many of us don’t have the knowledge of how to do it, especially when we are new to any device. Here are some easy ways to take screenshots on a MAC device. Follow the following method and learn how to screenshot on MAC:
1. Take a Screenshot with MAC keyboard & Mouse
You can easily take screenshots on your MAC device by using your keyboard and mouse. Follow the following steps:
- First press and hold Shift, Command, and 4 (numeric button) together.
- Now by using your mouse or touchpad select the area you want to capture.
- Finally, release your mouse or trackpad button.
Note: If you want to move the selected area, then press and hold the spacebar. And if you want to cancel the screenshot then press the Escape key.
2. How To Take Full Page Screenshot On MAC
You can easily take a full webpage screenshot by using Awesome Screenshot Extension. Follow the following steps to take a full-page screenshot on MAC:
- Add the Awesome Screenshot Extension to your Safari Browser.
- Click on the plugin/extension icon and select Capture Entire Page.
- It will capture the full webpage within a couple of seconds and open a new page.
- Finally, click on the Download button to save the file.
Note: If you want you can cancel or edit your screenshot by clicking on the editing panel.
Where To Find Your Screenshots
If you don’t change the save setting then by default it will save to your device desktop. All the files will save with the name Screen Shot [date] at [time].png.
I hope you guys learn how to take screenshots on MAC easily and save them. Still, if you are not able to take screenshots or face any issues you can contact us. Our team will try to help you out. Enjoy your day.
Read more: Best Free Animation Apps For PC