Are you a new computer user or looking for some keyboard techniques to speed up your typing? Yes, you are in the right place. This is Mark and today I am going to share some keyboard shortcuts to build awesome keyboard techniques and I hope these keyboard techniques will make you a keyboard ninja. So let’s go ahead and learn some awesome keyboard tricks.
Opening and Closing Microsoft Office Docs
While you are working with Microsoft office. You don’t need to use your mouse to close or open a new document or save a new file.
- Press Ctrl + n to create a new document.
- To open a new document press Ctrl+O.
- To Save A document just press Ctrl+S.
- For save as press F12 on your keyboard.
Moving Text Around
We write cut, copy, and pest. Selecting text, copy, or pest, even copy and paste in a new document is easy with keyboard shortcuts.
- To select all text just press CTRL+A
- Press Ctrl+c to copy something like an image or text.
- Press Ctrl + X to cut the selected text document.
- Just press Ctrl+v to pest your copied text document or image file.
- And press Ctrl+A+C+N+V to copy all and pest them in a new doc.
Jumping Through Text
To move forward or select a single text, or move the cursor from start to end is easy with your keyboard shortcuts.
- Press Shift+Arrows to select the text where the cursor is placed.
- To move the cursor to the start of the document just press the CTRL+Home button.
- Press Ctrl + end to move the cursor to the end of the document.
Grabbing text is easy with keyboard shortcuts. Here are some keyboard techniques for grabbing text in docs.
- Press Shift + home to select the whole line left cursor.
- And Press Shift + end to select the whole right cursor.
Fixing A mistake
The mistake is a common word in our life. And working on a computer is not free from mistakes, especially while you are typing. But you can get rid of it if you follow these keyboard techniques. Here are keyboard shortcuts to Fixing typing mistakes.
- If you want to undo something just press Ctrl + Z.
- Press Ctrl + Delete to delete word after your mouse cursor.
- And press ctrl + backspace to delete word before the cursor.
Using the interwebs
While you are working with a web browser you can make it easier by using some keyboard shortcuts. Here are some interweb keyboard shortcuts.
- Press Ctrl + T to open a new tab.
- Press Ctrl + L to jump to the address bar.
Switching or closing a tab
It’s easy to switching or closing any tab using keyboard shortcuts. Here are some keyboard techniques to switch or close a tab.
- Press Alt + Tab to quickly switch programs.
- Press Ctrl + F4 to quickly close windows.
- And press Windows + D to quickly return to the desktop.
- To lock your screen press Windows + L.
Hey dude, let me know which Keyboard Techniques you like most. Or what are your favorite keyboard shortcuts? Contact us.
If you are already an expert in basic keyboard typing. It is time to upgrade your keyboard typing skill. Practics these keyboard shortcuts and be a keyboard Ninja.